Olixar Flexishield OnePlus Nord 2 5G Ultra-Thin Case- 100% Clear
- Made from strong, durable material for long-lasting protection
- The material used gives a non-slip coating to the case for extra grip
- Slim fitting design adds no extra bulk and fits perfectly in your pocket
- Raised bezel on the case protects your OnePlus Nord 2 screen from scratches and dirt
- Cut-outs for all the OnePlus Nord 2 features and ports so you'll never need to take the case off
Made from strong, durable material for long-lasting protection
Each FlexiShield case is made from a special strong and durable gel material, which makes it flexible like silicone and tougher than a crystal case providing you with long-lasting protection for your OnePlus Nord 2.
The material used gives a non-slip coating to the case for extra grip
The unique gel material used has a non-slip coating that provides you with extra grip for your phone, which minimises the chance of dropping your device - meaning this case is professional enough for work and sporty enough for play.
Slim fitting design adds no extra bulk and fits perfectly in your pocket
The FlexiShield case is designed to be slim, lightweight and strong - so you can be assured that this case will add virtually no extra bulk to your OnePlus Nord 2 so it will still fit in your pocket with ease.
Raised bezel on the case protects your OnePlus Nord 2 screen from scratches and dirt
This case has a raised bezel that prevents your OnePlus Nord 2 screen from coming into contact with any flat surface when you place the phone face down. This prevents your OnePlus Nord 2 screen from getting any unwanted scratches and dirt on it.
Cut-outs for all the OnePlus Nord 2 features and ports so you'll never need to take the case off
Each Olixar FlexiShield has been designed specifically for the OnePlus Nord 2 and features cut-outs for the various ports and features such as the rear-facing camera.
|Mobile Fun ID||86187|
Q & A
Levering & retur
Standard Delivery: 47.99 kr
A low cost, reliable posting service, suitable for your less urgent orders. This service is untracked and is usually delivered in approximately 5-10 business days.
DHL Express: 280.00 kr
A fast, secure and reliable service shipped by DHL and delivered in 1-3 business days. Your item will receive priority handling and will benefit from a full online tracking service so can check your package's progress along the way.
Note: Orders with products that is worth more than NOK 350,- are customs- and VAT obligated. If the value is over NOK 350,- VAT will be calculated from the price of the product plus shipping, i.e. the full value of the shipment as stated on the attached invoice. This will only be applied to orders delivered with our standard delivery.
Will I have to pay import VAT?
If your order is less than €150 excluding shipping costs, then the VAT is already included in the price that you pay at checkout. This means that there will be no VAT due for payment when your order is delivered to you. If your order is more than €150, you will not be charged VAT at the checkout, and you will therefore receive this as a separate charge to pay, based on your local VAT rate. However, we always advise you to check your Government website for information on Customs, Duties and Tax thresholds.
Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay the import duty or VAT levied against your shipment, this may result in the shipment being returned to Mobile Fun. In this case, all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at the current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
- The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, MobileFun is not responsible if this varies.
- All products ship from our warehouse in the UK.
- Missing or delayed items: Please note that we will need to wait 20 working days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
- The Mail Service will not be available for high-value orders, express Shipping method will be applied.